We are holding a 2 category competition on patterns seen in Issue 1, 2, 3, 4 (soon to be released) and the Christmas Special.
All you need to do is make something from any of the above issues and send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition will be split into 2 categories:
Category A: Quilts
Category B: Other Projects
We will award 3 prizes per category, a first prize and two runners up.
Category A - 1st Prize: A copy of EQ7 and a feature in an upcoming issue
Category A - runners up: Two people will receive generous fabric packs
Category B -1st Prize: Craft book bundle and a feature in an upcoming issue
Category B - runners up: Two people will receive generous fabric packs
- Entries close end of March with winners drawn in April
- Entries will be judged by Fat Quarterly and one guest judge to be announced.
Conditions of Entry
- 1 entry per person per category
- Entries sent to email@example.com
- Include a max of 2 photos of made item
- Include in entry: name, address, email address, blog or flickr address, category entering and issue project was seen in.