Saturday, December 18, 2010

Block-A-Palooza

Header graphic

We know it is almost Christmas and many of you are busy making the final push towards the holidays. But what are your crafty plans as we enter 2011? Well, clear your plate, because there is a great quilt-along planned that will begin in January!

18 quilt bloggers have collaborated to bring you the first-ever Bloggers' Block-a-palooza. We'll jump from blog to blog making 2 quilt blocks per week, wrapping up with a custom setting and layout design to help complete your quilt. Us lot at Fat Quarterly are very excited to be part of this quilt-a-long.

The quilt-along is called "Waiting for Spring" because we'll be using the brand new Sunkissed line by Sweetwater for Moda, and the bright colors and botanical prints should help you (or at least those of you in the Northern hemisphere!) push through the cold winter months and have a fresh new quilt ready for the Spring.

More details will be available soon, but in the meantime feel free to grab our button below and spread the word.


Grab our button!

Quilt Dad



6 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! I could use the colorful pick-me-up during those cold winter months. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the Sunkissed line, and I want it! This sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't wait! I will have to see if my LFS will be carrying that line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What will the fabric requirements be? I'd love to have some of that yummy fabric in my hands ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to read your blog. I am never read like that blog. Thanks for this. As well as, I am make your mobile secure from any other hands through Mobile locksmith services in Jacksonville FL and provide you reliable service.

    ReplyDelete