Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Coming Soon...

We have been working really hard over the last couple of months to bring you a special 'Holiday' Issue of Fat Quarterly.
Packed to the bring with gift ideas and seasonal projects!
If you have purchased a subscription to Fat Quarterly, this issue will be coming to you complimentary on the 15th or 16th October! For everyone else, the issue with be on sale from October 17th at a discounted price of $5.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for you patience whilst we have been working through a few technical issues with our site.

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I need some holiday inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful holiday ideas! Can't wait. On the other hand, both tests I tried on Twitter did not bring up any page....boooooo....wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tree skirt looks so cute! I think I might need one of those at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! Can't wait to get mine. I love that tree skirt! Thanks for going the extra mile for us! Glad you are back up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that the "buy" button on the sidebar doesn't work (the link at the top does, but not the button).

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that tree skirt is LOVELY!!! i am def going to make that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I look forward to receiving this special issue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooo I can't wait to buy this! I need some holiday inspiration STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! :) I can't wait to see it! Fun times, people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The other day, I was trying to remember where I saw a really cute tree skirt. Now, I'm perusing your blog looking for the quilt along steps, and I see this post. I now remember, it was here where I saw it! I can't wait for your special issue to come out!

    ReplyDelete